Visa Options For Immigration To Australia
Australia is a lucrative option for those who are looking for a beautiful and financially-stable country for immigration. There are several options for immigration to Australia, and each has a separate set of requirements.
Visa options for Australian immigration
Here is a list of the Australian visa options that might suit your needs:Top of Form
Many people opt for study visa, and once they are a student there, then they apply for Australian immigration. To be eligible for a student visa, you have to study over there or you have to accompany a young student over there.
Before applying for student visa, you will have to meet these requirements:
- Health requirement
- English proficiency requirement
- Confirmation of Enrollment (CoE)
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
- Cost of annual living expense
- Financial requirements
- Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE)
- Australian character requirement.
Once you graduate, you can apply for Australian immigration.
Work visas can be of short term and long term, skilled, and sponsored visas. The requirements for work visas are:
- Age should be under 45 years
- The English language proficiency should have sufficient competent
- Cost of annual living expense
Before applying, your skills must have been assessed by Australian authorities who are nominated to assess your occupation, health, and character. Once you start your skilled employment, you can apply for Australian immigration. Click here for more deciles about immigration to Australia.
Join a partner or family visa
To apply for a partner visa, you must be legally married to your Australian partner. The requirements to apply for this visa are:
- You have to provide a legal document as proof of your marriage with your Australian partner.
- Evidence of mutual commitment is also required.
- You have to meet the health and character requirements as well by Australian Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP).
Depending on the situation, you may or may not be eligible for Australian immigration on basis of this visa.
People can get a permanent Australian visa in different ways. There are three ways through which people become a permanent resident of Australia:
- Family-stream visa: This visa is for parents, partners, children or dependent relatives of permanent Australian residents.
- Work-stream permanent visa: This visa is for workers who have sponsorship of an Australian employer to work with them in Australia, or they have skills that Australia values.
- Business or investor-stream permanent visa: In this visa, you are allowed to own, manage and conduct a business in Australia with considerable investment.
Stay longer visa
If you want to stay longer in Australia, you have to apply for a new visa first. If your visa has a condition that prevents further stay, then you cannot apply for a new visa. Your visa options depending on your situation. Before exploring your options to stay longer in Australia you need to know when your visa is expiring, as you must leave Australia before your visa’s expiry date.
Refugee and humanitarian visa
You are allowed to move to Australia if you are facing persecution in your country. In these visas, you and your family members are allowed to live, work and study in Australia. For this visa, you need to be referred to them by the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR).
For this visa, the Australian government will pay for your travel cost and other costs before you arrive in Australia, it includes medical examinations and cultural orientation overseas. You can stay permanently in Australia with this visa.
If you need more information about the Australian immigration application, please feel free to contact us.