New Zealand opens the door for legal immigration for free
New Zealand Government launched an immigration program to fill the population deficit with simple and affordable terms and without any fees. No need to pay any immigration company high fees to obtain a residency and citizenship visa as this can be done online for free through the “Immigrate to New Zealand” program
New Zealand offers many advantages for immigration, such as:
- Unemployment benefit equal to 1300 $ per month for any resident with no jobs.
- Free health care insurance for all citizens and residents.
- Governmental Support for housing.
- Free Education for you and your family members.
- You can travel to any countries with your New Zealand passport
- You have the right to live and work in other countries like Australia without any restrictions.
New Zealand is an easy country to accept citizenship in a short period and in a legitimate way.
Conditions for applying to the immigration program to New Zealand:
– Citizen of any country of the world.
– The applicant must be older than 18 years of age.
– No specific degree is required.
– Application is free and can be submitted online only.
How to Apply?
Application can be done through the official Australian immigration site (do not pay to any immigration agency as it is completely free)